Tuesday, June 4, 2013

School in a perfect world.................

           So I have this school assignment I'm doing and I have to write about what would school be like in a perfect world. Well I have to say that I enjoy school. But I hate the home work, anyway I love the social part of it, visiting with friends and teachers every day. I like the structure of 48 minutes with one class then switch because each class I have, I have friends in so its like spending time with each group of friends in a certain amount of time. Also the friends I don't have classes with I spend time with at break or at lunch. I love the funny, weird, sad, crazy and interesting story's/conversations we have during class time. I love learning new things about my friend and creating precious moments with them.

 But if I could create a school in a perfect world it would look a little different. In school in a perfect world no one would be bullied or judged for who they want to be. Also everyone would be nice to one other. And also our lunches would be amazing. We would have REALLY delicious food, like, so delicious, kids would actually be super excited to get school hot-lunch. Pardon me for saying, but I think some (most) of the lunch food served is really disgusting. The cheese-dipping stuff isn't even real cheese, the fried-rice-and-egg-roll deal is greasy and gross, and the chicken patty makes me worry what's actually being put into that suspicious, flat, withered patty.
K this is all I have so have a nice day :]



  

No comments:

Post a Comment