Monday, May 13, 2013

I Believe..........

                  
                        I believe that we can overcome any obstacle life throws at us.  I always try my best to turn a negative situation into a positive one.  I have been in a lot of negative situations, I have felt alone, and I have felt like no one cares; but no matter what I always tried to turn it around into something good, or even gain something from it.  I believe that every obstacle I have overcome has made me a stronger and smarter person than I was before. I believe I haven't made all the right choices but at least I have learned from them and gained something from it.

                        Never think that you don't have a say in you life, that you can't do things. Because you can! You may have a dream and sometime people will say that you can't accomplish it or you won't accomplish it, but if you work hard enough and you have faith in yourself, you believe you can do it. You can. It's like the little engine that could. That engine looks like he doesn't have a chance, but he keeps saying that I can. I think I can I think I can. And in the end he did. Your mind is weird sometimes even when the odds are against you if you have faith and you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment